Monday 3 November 2008

High street bargains







Well I am not feelin too good today the bad weather has caught up with me I think! Think i have a touch of girl flu you know when you feel like rubbish but you still wash clothes, iron, make beds and tea, pick kids up from school .......................................lol.

but while shopping on my way home from work i found these lovely stamps and i had to have them, arn't they gorgeous? they have a beautiful sketched effect.

They are forever friends christmas stamps and i bought them........wait for it ..........in woolworths!!!!!! ....yes thats right ! good old woolies.

I also bought a pack of Papermania 'naughty and nice christmas' Papers in their too!
they didnt have a huge selection but there were forever friends papers and birthday stamps too.
dont you jusy love high street bargins lol....(cough..... sneeze....atishooooo!!!!)
Emma xxx
p.s the blog candy i won from Dawn was posted today so it might arrive in the morning I cant wait i'll let you all know what comes ...hee hee!!


1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Emma, your blog is great! I love the Forever Friends stamps you bought today, I have a couple and they're gorgeous. Did you see that there's a new Forever Friends challenge blog which started today? I've just been to have a look at the PP site and the new Sweet Cheeks set is gorgeous! Oh dear!!!!!!! Love your cards. Chris x