Monday 15 December 2008

tag your it week 37

Quick post then off to bed!

This is my design for this weeks TYI challenge

this week it was a colour challenge Aqua and Brown

I used my elzybells image and text stamp and matted onto aqua card stock (papermania) and then onto corrugated card ( i love this lol!) for a bit of texture!, added some fibres and a charm from my stash I coloured my image using the following pro marker colours...
pastel blue
cocoa
blossom

The snowmans carrot nose is coloured with a sakura stardust pen..

Thanks for looking
Emma xxx

6 comments:

Femin Susan said...

How awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Wishing you in advance "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous tag :o)x

Dawn said...

Hiya Emma!
Aww how cute is this - lovely stamp and I'm a big fan of corrugated card myself - love it!!
Thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

melody said...

awesome tag chickie! love that corrugated background..and yummy stamping!

Sarah said...

A fabby tag - I love the stamp - so cute!

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is so beautiful Emma - love the image and cool sentiment - thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx