Wednesday 28 January 2009

What a sight!!!!

2nd Feb 09

This is the sight which greeted me when I got home from work this afternoon (had to finish early and send all the children home from nursery due to worsening weather conditions!!!!)
thought I would share these pics with you all.......we havn't seen snow like this in our area since i was about 11! lol and i'm nearly 30 (well in 29 days!!!!!)

Jack rolling the snowman's head!

Daddy rolling the snowman's body!

gathering body parts!!!!!

yeah a snow blobby thingy.....!!!

The ensuing mega snowball fight when snowy blobby thingy gave up his exsistence to become snowball backups lol!!!

Back soon with some cards!!
Emma xxx




3 comments:

Donna said...

Fab photos Emma, looks like your boys both had fun in the snow :) Donna x

Dawn said...

Looks like fun but glad it's not me!!! I hate the bloomin' white stuff!

silvia said...

WOW!!! That's a LOT of snow!!! Great pics!!!