Monday 22 June 2009

The last of the Fathers day cards

These are the cards I made for Fathers day for Jack to give to his grandad's


The first one is My DT Peice for Forever Friends this week the challenge this week is to use torn edges.............






Sticking with the Forever friends theme and because I love this image reminds me of a grandad and grandson ........ not sure who papers are by though as they are some of the first I ever bought!!!!





Tried a different fold on this really pleased with the result!!
Thanks for stopping by


9 comments:

Wendy said...

Great cards Emma
Wendy x

Nora said...

These are fantastic! I can decide which one I like better...
~hugs~

Dawn said...

Hiyaaaa!

whee i love your FD cards especially the black and white one - great colouring too..

hugs
Dawn
xx

Kimba-Slydog said...

Wonderful cards!!!!

Xoxo,
Nicole

The twins mum said...

What great cards Emma I love the black and white one.
Hope you are well
Maree
x

Jules said...

Hi Emma

Love your cards for Father's Day - especially the tri-fold. Must try this one.

Thanks for your help on my Goth card dilema yesterday.

I feel much happier about passing my creation over now.

I hope Jack is posting again soon.

Love Jules xx

Marcea said...

2 really fab cards hun - love the black and white combo on the first and the fold on the 2nd card is such a great effect
-x-

strawberry fields said...

gorgeous cards...really lovely
fiona x

Anonymous said...

Love your Fathers Day cards, the black and white one is especially cool, fun cards, and a great job.