Saturday 5 September 2009

Allsorts Week 17

This week Debs needs some inspiration for a card for her sons birthday so her theme this week is 'one for the boys'

We would love to see your Male themed cards


Really simple layout today beacause I didnt want to take anythig away from this adorable image from Mo Manning I have had it for weeks and have been saving it for this challenge,The papers are from Summer Driggs and just added a few raindrops to match the crayon colours this card will be personalised further for my friends little boy whos birthday is at the end of September, he's such a cheeky chap and I love him to bits..lol

I hope you get the chance to join us at Allsorts




4 comments:

Pia said...

super nydeligt kort og sødt motiv

Unknown said...

hi emma, thanks for linking my blog candy!
this image is sooo cute, i wouldnt of been able to save it for that long.
speak soon
love emma x

Anonymous said...

Great card love the different coloured gems too! just finishes it off :0)

Unknown said...

Oh I have just been here(allsorts) loved yr card very fun and boyish loved the colouring too, so I hope to enter later this week.

Love Dawn xx