Saturday 10 October 2009

Week 22 at Allsorts

Good Morning

this week at Allsorts it is Gro's challenge and she challenged us to make a Halloween themed card.......ooohhh spooooky!!!

I used this fantastic Hangler image a little too sweet for Halloween dont you think?

Coloured with pro markers and more papers from the set from America!! it is a beautiful pack cant wait to use the christmas section lol !!!

Ther is a fab sponsor at Allsorts this week

Pink Gem Designs

and they have given a fab Halloween stamp as a prize so please pop over and check it out!!

Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Emma this card is beautiful - love the colours and the image is so cute
love tasha xx

Dawn said...

Ooooh Gorjusss! So cute and great papers...

Hope you are well!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Dawny P said...

Ohhh this is fab chick. Love the colours and that image is just soooo cute :)xxxx Sorry I've been such a bad blogger of late. I am really trying to catch up with everyone and not leave it so long between visits. Hope you are ok and all is well with you xxx I'm off to see what else I've missed while I've been on the blogger naughty step!! Hugs, Dawny xxx PS not sure re Skipton babes cos I am up to me bits but I'll let you know if I go xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just catching up on everyone's blog after my holiday. What gorgeous cards you have been making as usual. Love this Halloween card. Hope you will be entering my candy. Marianne x