Saturday 21 November 2009

Week 28 at Allsorts

This week at Allsorts its Kirstens time to choose the theme and she is challenging us to use a christmas song/ Carol as the theme



Well I finally managed to use this sweet Herb image from WOJ i've had him ages and never quite found the right challenge for him but I think he looks sweet here,

papers were a freebie from Embsey's goodie bag (which I inked so was the rub on sentiment and snowflakes!!Image coloured with Promarkers
I am entering this card int the one stop craft challenge which is snowflakes

Thanks for stopping by...

8 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Emma, hows you hun? Good I hope? I love this card, one of my fav xmas images, lovely colours and snowflakes too. Have a super weekend, love and hugs Heidi xx

Lisa said...

Hi Emma, Gorgeous card! I love the sweet snowman image and colour combo.

Lisa x

Linda S. L said...

so lovely card, beauyfull papers you have used and the cutes snowman! lovely colours :)
hugs from linda

Zoechaos said...

Lovely snowman image so much fun.

Marcea said...

I agree, he looks wonderful!!!!! Gorgeous card and I love the snowflakes you have added to the image - gorgeous
Have a great Sunday
-x-

Tracey said...

Pretty card, love the blue tones & those snowflakes :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

debby4000 said...

Oh he is fabulous, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Nikki said...

Hi Emma. Your snowman is just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at OSCC.
Nikki xx