Saturday 24 April 2010

Allsorts week 49 be inspired

Good morning well another sunny day here I hope the weather is as lovely where you are ..........
It is my challenge this week over at Allsorts and we have a new regular sponsor
They will be sponsoring the last challenge of each month and have generously donated a £10 gift voucher for the winner and 10% discount for all Allsorts crafters with a special on line discount code...................

**Edited to say the challenge this week is to use this photo as inspiration**
Please check out the beautiful creations frm the DT this week I think you will agree they are superb... and if you get a chance why not visit their blogs and leave a little crafty love....


Emma

The border was cut with my new Martha Stewart border punch its so sweet I didnt get the corner element so I just punched the border on to pink card and cut off the biggest butterfly for the corners, The letters are doodle bug card stock stickers (Jack and Jill) and the Dp is doodle bug too the image of Anya was colured with promarkers and given a spritz of glimmer mist which I got from The Hobby House....

I am also going to enter this card into the simon says stamp challenge which is wings and things

I hope the weather stays like this for everyone today enjoy your weekend

Thanks for stopping by...


6 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Emma - great theme.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Tasha said...

Emma this is fabulous, i love that punch its gorgoeus
love tasha xx

The twins mum said...

Beautiful card Emma the image is so adorable
Maree
x

Debs said...

Hiya Emma
Love this card - so bright and funky. Fab theme this week - I too want that bracelet lol!!!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

brenda said...

Hi Emma

Your creation is just gorgeous.

Thanks for a fab challenge this week.

B x

Timcso said...

Your card are beautiful! Love it!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

Hugs, Tímea