Sunday 16 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge....Yipee!

I was just checking all the lovely challenges to get my teeth into this week when I visited the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and saw that I was a winner in their 100 th post blog hop last week and won A fab prize from Simply create!!!!

I am over the moon..... :)

So to celebrate I got straight on with this weeks Challenge which is flowers


This is a smaller sized card which is approx 4.5 inches square The dp is from a fab K and co pad which I have had for ages from the designer Amy Butler,

The image is a stickeroo this is the first time I have used them and I quite like them.... the flowers are prima e line, finished off with some small diamante gems.

Thanks for stopping by...

9 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet emma and I love stickeroos......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Sue said...

Hi Emma
aww gorgeous card, super cute image, luv the paper, sue,x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Emma, well done on your win, it was fun playing along, wasn't it? I really enjoyed the Allsorts one too.

Your card is so lovely, great papers, love the colours. That little image is adorable. Have a good week hun, take care Heidi xx

MagsB said...

That is such a sweet card! The colours you've used really complement the stickeroo. Choosing the right papers, colours etc is something I'm not very good at (yet!) so I admire those who can do it so well!

Congrats on your win!

Tasha said...

beautiful card Emma, love the colours and sweet image
love tasha xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is adorable Emma.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Hey Emma a big congratulations what a fabby win for you and what a beautiful card you have made her love that design and colours so much.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Emma, and wow what a stunning card, just adoring that Penny black image and the fabulous papers you've used with it. Hope you are well hunny hugs Linda x

Janneke said...

Congratulations with your bloghop price ;0)

Great card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at PBSC this week!

Janneke X