Saturday 18 September 2010

Allsorts week 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning crafters what a windy week it has been in Yorkshire and i'm sure in many other parts if the blusteryness of this week is anything to go by this is excactly how i felt going to work this week lol
Poor Pooh and Piglet I know exactly how they felt (isnt this a beautiful picture!)

Anyway back to this weeks challenge at Allsorts which has been set by the lovely Fleur she would like to see you using 3 punches on your entries this week...


I used my newest Penny Black stamp which was bought for me by my lovely boss at work who picked it up in the paper mill whilst away for the weekend now she doesnt know much about the type of stamps I use but she said as soon as she saw it she knew i'd love it how kind was that!!!!

Kept to the cool blue theme with plenty of sparkly Diamond stickles the papers are from my stash and are from a craft trip last christmas...

My three punches are

Fiskars - threading water punch
Crafts too you - 1" 6 petal flower
Baker Ross- snowflake punch

Had a great time at the GNPE at Harrogate last weekend and bought tons of ribbon (amongst a heap of other stuff I 'needed') so keep your eyes peeled for tons of the lovely stuff in the next few weeks.

Dont for get there is still chance to enter this months challenge and DT call over at our sister blog
PENNY BLACK @ Allsorts

4 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Emma, this is so sweet, I love it, it's gorgeous
Hugz Fleur xXx

Anita said...

This card is sooo CUTE! I love Penny Black and you've colored this image beautifully. Love the blue colors you used.

Tasha said...

Wonderful card. The colour combo is fab, great layout and image too
love tasha xx

Marjo said...

Wonderful DT creations. love the Xmas stockings, so cute!

Hugs, Marjo