Saturday 19 March 2011

A gift of a challenge - Allsorts

This week at Allsorts Helene wants us to get creative and make a gift box.........



NOw I have to confess I am rubbish at making gift boxes and this is from a die cut sheet of many gift boxes I have in my stash on stand by lol!!!!
The toadstool is a WOJ image and the poppys were white until I coloured them with Khaki promarker a few stamens and some of that fab ribbon and voila.....ahem!

Please check out the  other DT work  as there are some amazing gift boxes to see
enjoy your weekend xxx

2 comments:

Mummylade said...

you're not rubbish, this is great =). And the flowers turned out fabulously, can't get my head around the fact that they have actually been white... wow!

Fleur said...

Emma ~ it's perfect! I love the mushroom.
Hugz Fleur xXx