Saturday 9 April 2011

Anything but a square for Allsorts :)

Good morning and I hope the weather is warm and sunny where you are we have had some great weather this week in Leeds and long may it continue.....

Ok onto this weeks card for Allsorts, Fleur would like you to make a card thats
'anything but a square'

so this was a chance for me to play with my new nesties that I got from Harrogate GNPE



I am realy pleased with the shape and the nesties are now my favourite the papers are from a DCWV pack I think I may have to check....
The image is the beautiful pen pal from sugar nellie and this image is one of the reasons i love Aquamarkers the colours stay so vibrant something I have trouble with with normal water colours.. a quick LOTV sentiment stamp and some prima and e-line flowers to finish.

Have a great day I'm off to work for a few hours to paint some faces lol 

4 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Emma
Love the shape and your colouring is perfect!
Have a fab weekend.
Take care
Debs xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Emma, your colouring is stunning
Hugz Fleur xXx

Donna said...

Stunning card Emma and such a pretty design...love the papers and gorgeous image too :) Donna x

Jules said...

Hi Emma

A beautiful project.

Love the shape of this very much.

I hope the face painting went well too.

Love Jules xx