Saturday 23 April 2011

April Showers .............

.......Well not in my neck in the woods there hasnt been we have had beautiful sunshine this week.....
This week It was the lovely Kirstens turn to choose the theme Kirsten herself is taking a short break but we are honouring her challenges until she returns....

APRIL SHOWERS 



This was one of my first WOJ images and she is so beautiful the papers are Basic Grey (offbeat)
a bit of layering this week and some decoupage on the umbrella, dont zoom in though because the photo quality is terrible using my iphone at the moment and i havn't the steadiest of hands lol!
To colour I used a mix of promarkers and prismacolour premier pens....

off to enjoy the rest of my Hols as I am on annual leave until the 2nd May bliss!!!!


1 comment:

Joey said...

Hiya Emma

this is absolutely beautiful, a stunning image beautifully coloured

Joey x