Saturday 19 November 2011

Allsorts - one layer

Good morning sorry for my absence from the Allsorts DT last week but I was so bogged down with work and home stuff I didnt get chance to make a card!!

This week however im back and at Allsorts this week we are asking for  one layer .....thats right one layer no matting no layering ahhhh I hear you cry but go on have a try you might be surprised with what you come up with :)


this is Henry from WOJ this is one of last years stamps but he was certainly not used enough so here he is with a bit of faux layering by running a red Promarker round the edge of the card and then adding green on top to look like a darker shade of red .

Coloured with promarkers (of course) and the sentiment is from Elzybells (sadly this store closed a while back now)

OK now its your turn cant wait to see your one layered cards



5 comments:

brenda said...

Great one layer card Emma and the image is coloured beautifully.

B x

Mummylade said...

I think this one was really hard but you managed it brilliantly!

Victoria said...

I love your clean and simple design and the mouse is so cute! Thank you for your comments on my blog :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fab card, love the image
Lindsay xx

Sarn said...

So sweet, and so CAS. xxx