Saturday 12 May 2012

week 154 for a man


Good Morning!

I hope the weather has been better where you are than it has been here although if your in the UK I highly doubt it this week lol!

This week at Allsorts its Helene's turn to set the challenge she would like to see a card for a man/boy I was os happy when i saw Helenes challenge as it was the perfect opportunity to try my new stamp from Crafters Companion..


Isn't he cute sleeping in that trainer, the sentiment which I have coloured in comes with the stamp and I know it will get a lot of use especially for Jack's cards

Papers - scraps and the red gingham is from Craftwork cards
Stamp - Crafters Companion
Candy - Craftwork Cards

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card Emma
luv
Debby

brenda said...

It is a really cute image Emma and suite most ages in those colours.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

B x

Debs said...

Adorable card Emma - great colours and fab LO.
Hope you are keeping well.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Take care
Debs xx

Fleur said...

Fantastic card Emma, it's gorgeous
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx