Friday 3 May 2013

New sketch for May at SOG

Good evening! Boy am I looking forward to a  long weekend, and to top it off the weather is sunny!!!!
over at SOG this month they have a great sketch HERE 

sketch2

Such a great sketch I know ill be using this one lots!!!
Here is my crad using one of my new-real -actual-stamps I often just use digital images from SOG so theres something very special about owning an actual real-life stamp lol!
May sketch Rapunzel
I sort of flipped the sketch so the sentiment was on the opposite side, and what about that image she was so much fun to colour!!!!! and I think she looks great in Green too ;)
Image/sentiment - Some Odd Girl
Papers - teresa collins/fabrications
colouring- copics and promarkers
bling- from stash

have a great weekend 
I hope you get to enjoy the weather :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloring!! Love your take on the sketch and I'm so glad you are playing along with the SOG sketch challenge.

Rachel Parys said...

This is so cute!! I love all of the green! You totally rocked the sketch! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous. I'm totally with you - she looks absolutely fab in green! So glad you joined us this month at SOG. Love your take on the sketch. :D

RiNNE said...

Emma, fabulous, fabulous job girlie!!! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining in on the fun at SOG's sketch challenge!

debby4000 said...

What an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Emma!!! She's absolutely stunning! I know exactly what you mean about getting an actual stamp... so extra special! Beautiful creation, and I'm so happy you joined Some Odd Girl's May Sketch Challenge!!
Hugs, Leah

Mary Pat Siehl said...

This is sso beautiful! love the green. thanks so much for playing with us at SOG!

Katie said...

This is gorgeous Emma! I totally love how you colored her- especially her hair :) Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl this month!